Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

CURRENTLY March

Yay, it’s March! Spring is right around the corner…or at least it’s supposed to be. It still very much feels like winter and I’ve had enough of it! So to help get me into the spring mood, allow me to welcome in March with Oh Boy Fourth Grade’s currently. 


Listening: As usual, Rob is playing video games. This time it’s Toy Story. He bought it so that I would (hopefully) play with him. And I did. Once. But I didn’t like it. He was so bummed. Now he plays it by himself. I’m convinced he does it to persuade me to try again.

Loving: I’m feeling very motivated lately. I used to go to a gym around the corner from where I work and I was an avid attendee. Then I got really bad at going and ended up quitting altogether. Today I went to the gym where Rob and a friend of mine go and I signed up for a membership. It’s a much nicer gym and hopefully the company of these two will keep me coming back as often as I used to go to my old gym last year.

Thinking: I forgot to upload all of my camera pics from the week onto my computer. AND I forgot to bring my camera home. So no weekly classroom update from me this weekend. There wasn’t a whole lot to discuss anyways, but there were still a few pictures to show. I hope my friend, Tara can forgive me. She’s a loyal reader.

Wanting: March Break! Who doesn’t love a week off? We have some fun plans in the works.

Needing: March Break! (I think you get my point)

???????: This month the readers have to guess what the topic is. Can you guess what I’m talking about with the three clues I’ve left for you? I expect a lot of family and friends will get it…

No comments:

Post a Comment