Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Monday Giggle

Good morning, fellow teachers. To some, I’m sure 6:30 is excruciatingly early, but to the average elementary teacher, I’m sure you’ve already accomplished a heck of a lot this morning.

I have already got myself out of bed, showered, checked emails, and…well…that’s when the productivity ended because I stumbled across this blog post and I thought it was so funny. I just have to share it with you. Click on the link to read why you should not date a teacher. I guarantee you’ll laugh.


 So for those of you readers who are saying, “Aghh! What on Earth do I get Molly for Christmas?!?!?!”

Just head on over to Scholar’s Choice. You can’t go wrong.

And to Rob:
Thank you for putting up with this behaviour with a smile on your face. You are a brave, patient man. It’s probably why you’re able to teach high school.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment