Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Monday, February 17, 2014

Currently February

Once again, better late than never. I like these things because it’s a fun little distraction, and they allow you to reflect on your day, week, month, evening…





Listening: As I’m getting distracted by this edition of Currently, I’m sitting in complete and utter silence, hoping that the ideas and inspiration will come to me as I sit here and plan for my little onesies.

Loving: Sometimes silence is nice; especially after a fun-filled crazy weekend.

Thinking: Here in Ontario, February 17, 2014 was Family Day. No school! We packed the car and headed up north to my aunt’s house for the weekend. We had lots of fun outside, delicious food and drink inside, and a really nice visit overall with some of my family. I really love the purpose behind this holiday.

Wanting: Wouldn’t ANOTHER day off be ideal? Just to recover from Family Day Monday…

Needing: As much fun as I’ve had this past week with our school’s Olympics and our outdoor fun on the weekend, I’m totally ready for spring. Adios, winter!

2 truths and a fib:
1. I am not a fan of Valentine’s Day-TRUE. It’s fun as a teacher, but in my own personal life, it’s not that big of a deal. My philosophy: let’s love each other in excessive amounts every single day!
2. I am gluten free-FALSE. Luckily, this is not my situation. Pasta and bread are my best friends. I’d be lost without them. YUM! 
3. I am going on a road trip this summer-TRUE. Rob and I are heading out East together to visit family and tour the east coast. No date as of yet, but we’re really looking forward to it.


Alright…back to work. Thanks, Oh Boy Fourth Grade!


No comments:

Post a Comment