Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Currently in October...

Inspired by: Oh' Boy Fourth Grade


Listening
A few weeks ago, my boyfriend got into Breaking Bad and he’s already coming close to finishing the series. I swear, high school teachers have way more downtime on weekday evenings.

Loving
Fall is my favourite season. I love all the colours, as well as my autumn wardrobe. We even went for a nice walk earlier this evening and the weather was just perfect.

Thinking
I may be chronologically young, but on the inside, I am an old lady. The fact that I am still up at nearly 10pm brings great concern for my ability to wake up tomorrow.

Wanting
This weekend went by way too fast. I could use another day to lounge.

Needing
I brought home a bin full of marking to do. I got nothing done. It really needs to get done.

Trick or Treat

Trick: If you put a highlighter mark on your master copies, the mark won’t come through on the photocopier.

No comments:

Post a Comment