Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Reading Assessment Mind Map

Have I mentioned that this summer I am taking another AQ? I’m taking Reading Part 2. It’s a four week course, so it keeps me pretty busy each week as I contribute to online discussions and complete assignments. I thought I would share anything of major importance. After all, the reason I started this blog was because of my Math AQ, and it was a nice way to share information. Word on the street is that ETFO now uses this blog as an exemplar for some of their courses. How cool is that?!

If you’re interested in a quick overview of reading assessment, click HERE to watch a quick Prezi mind map that I made for the summative task for Unit One of this AQ.



1 comment:

  1. Mind maps are a great way to unleash powerful ideas. It is the ultimate outcome of a brainstorming session. Drawing mind map with hand is never easy. But using a mind map software would make things so much easier.

    ReplyDelete