Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Sunday, November 2, 2014

CURRENTLY November

Looks like I missed the October CURRENTLY. That’s probably because October was a very busy month, but for once, I’m getting this done at the beginning of the month as opposed to mid-end of the month. Here goes…



Listening: We have an Apple TV so with the click of a button I can get my iTunes on my laptop to play through the TV. It sounds nice with the stereo system we have. I’m being kind of picky though and skipping through all the upbeat songs and sticking with the more calm ones. It’s Sunday night and I’m exhausted. I need something peaceful.

Loving: I love my family. I feel like I haven’t had quality time with them lately because everyone has been so busy. Last night the six of us went to an event and had a nice time sitting and chatting while enjoying some good music with longtime family friends.

Thinking: Hallelujah for the time change! Since the school year started, I feel like I’ve been on the verge of falling asleep on my drive to work each day. It’s so dark! Now it’s going to feel more like 8:00 when I leave which means I can enjoy the sunshine for the morning commute (which actually isn’t too long).

Wanting: Speaking of the time change, I’m exhausted. As I’ve told you before, I’m an old lady at heart and I keep myself on an early bedtime routine. I’m actually sleep.

Needing: Oddly enough, I feel like I need more time in my day to get everything done, despite the fact that we just gained an hour. To do all this, I will need more energy. I’ve done all I can do today so I’m hoping for more energy and progress this week.


Reading: I’m re-reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. A few years ago I read Gone Girl and LOVED it (I saw the movie opening night and loved that as well, just in case you were wondering). She’s one of those authors where even though I had only read one of her books, I knew I needed to read more; so right after I finished Gone Girl I went to the library and borrowed Sharp Objects. It was SO good that I went and bought my own copy the other day. I’ve been recommending it to people who have recently fallen in love with Gone Girl so I thought I’d give it another read so I could remember the details and talk about it excitedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment