Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently February

Can you believe I’m actually doing this on the first of the month for once? Shocker, I know.



Listening: It’s Sunday, so the laundry is going. I also took a break from marking and report cards and just finished watching The Best of Me (because I read the book). Now I’m watching Frozen in hopes that this familiar movie will just be enjoyable background noise as I get back down to work. We’ll see how that goes.

Loving: Tomorrow is a PA Day where the afternoon is all for us, off or onsite. This means that if I want to, I can go home at 11:20; but since I’m a keener, I always end up staying to get work done in my classroom. A student-free day=lots of productivity! The plan is to clean up my desk, do some more report card work, and begin planning my upcoming units.

Thinking: I really want to make cream of broccoli soup, but that would involve going to the grocery store. And it’s cold…and I have a ton of work to do...and that laundry won’t fold itself. Maybe tomorrow.

Wanting: I want spring! I detest the winter and all the indoor recesses it brings because of the super cold and icy conditions. Also, I’m more inclined to leave my house for soup ingredients when the weather is nice.

Needing: Motivation! Laundry, movie watching, blogging…all things I’ve been doing instead of work. Sure, it’s Sunday, but I like to get a head start on the week. Everything piles up very quickly so I need to focus and get some work done! Just as soon as “Let It Go” is over.  


Pageant Title: I really have no clue. Oh Boy Fourth Grade calls herself the Queen of Snarkasm because she’s snarky and sarcastic. Me? I’m tired, hungry, clumsy, and a worrier. I just can’t see those combining to create a positive pageant name.

No comments:

Post a Comment