Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Monday, September 8, 2014

Currently September

For once I’m not doing this at the end of the month! Okay, here goes.



Listening: I can hear hammering because Rob is assembling me a new writing desk to put in the kitchen. Even though I have my own desk up in the office, I never seem to work up there because I prefer to work at the kitchen counter so that I can multitask. He got tired of my laptop and binders sitting on the counter so he went out and bought me a desk to put in the corner of the kitchen.

Loving: As you can see from my previous blog post, I LOVE my new class. They’re all really nice kids and they’re so engaged in their learning. I know we’re going to have a fun year together.

Thinking: I have the greatest man. Please see above ;)

Wanting: I would really like to go to bed but the laundry isn’t done, and let’s face it, neither is the hammering.

Needing: I really need to go out and start running. I’m doing the Colours of Hope run in 2 weeks and I should really start “training”. But for now, I will continue to mentally prepare. That counts, right?


3 Trips: I’ve been lucky enough to do some travelling and I’ve been to some amazing places. It was hard to pick new ones to visit and vacation in because I would go back to so many places in a heartbeat. However, if I were to try somewhere new based on what I know about it, I would a) go to Italy. Imagine all the pasta I could consume?! b) go to Belize. I’m so amazed by the Blue Hole that it makes me want to go there and see it for myself. c) I’d go to Tahiti. I don’t know much about it, but I know it’s hot, beautiful, and pretty exotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment