Home Home About Unforgettable Moments Email Me Image Map

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Currently: January

The beginning of January was a whirlwind so I didn’t get around to doing the Currently for this month, so I’ll do it now. Oh well; it’s better than last month when I did it two days before the month was over.



Listening: The Toronto Maple Leafs are currently tied 2-2 to New Jersey with three minutes left in the second period. Only time will tell if we come out on top tonight.

Loving: My big, beautiful, fat cat, Phoebe. She just has so much personality.

Thinking: I’m going to get sick. Last week I suffered with headaches every day and today my head felt super heavy. Back to school = head cold. Bring on the Advil!

Wanting: Today, Rob and I went to Costco with an expired membership card and hit up all the samples. We’ve decided that we really need an actual membership.

Needing: I never did get around to getting that massage therapy I mentioned last month.

Memory: I fell in love, I travelled to Europe, and I got my dream job. 2013 was very good to me.

Visit Oh Boy Fourth Grade for your own Currently. 
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment